|Address: 250 Irish Settlement Rd, Canton, NY 13617, United States|
Living Area: 1,200 Sq. Ft.
Lot Size: 2 Acres
Home Type: Single Family Home
Property For: Sale
Property ID #: 21308
Residential Features: Tiled Floors, Cable/Satellite TV, Hardwood Floors, Washer and Dryer, Ceiling Fans, Microwave Oven
High Schools: Yes
Middle Schools: Yes
This is a great rustic home or a perfect summer home or camp.
The property is located 6 miles from Canton NY and across the road from Upper and Lower Lakes Wildlife Management Area. The area has 8757 acres and well known for its wing shooting and big game hunting/viewing.
This home has approximately 1200 square feet sitting on 2 natural acres with pond.
The floor plan consists of a great room, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and laundry room. The flooring is beautiful pine plank in the living room and bedrooms and a unique tile used in the entrance, kitchen, both bathrooms and the laundry room.
• The great room has a separate entrance room, for reading area and eating. Step up to a spacious living room with a vaulted ceiling with track lighting and rustic ceiling fan. You get a great view of the pond and the coming and going of wildlife.
• The kitchen has plenty of hickory cabinets with a large pantry and desk area, under cabinet lighting, under cabinet TV/RADIO/DVD, pop up vent over a glass top stove and a snack counter.
• The master bedroom suite has vaulted ceiling with a lighted ceiling fan, plenty of windows and a door leading to private deck overlooking the pond. Off the bedroom is a full bath and walk-in closet.
• The 2nd bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with a lighted ceiling fan, plenty of windows and a door leading to the main deck overlooking the pond.
• The 2ndbathroom is off the great room, just outside the 2nd bedroom and laundry room.
• The laundry/utility room has washer, dryer, utility sink and hickory cabinets. There is a side entrance from the deck system.
• The deck system has scenic panels cut out of 12ga steel and connects the main deck with the rear platform entering the laundry area.
• Additional features: Great room and bedrooms are wired for satellite TV, electric water heater, each exterior door is fiberglass not steele.